Small Business Coaching
Is your Business and/or Personal Life
- FINANCIAL ISSUES - FAILING BUDGETS
- CASH FLOW PROBLEMS - CREDIT
- PRESSING SUPPLIERS - LACK OF
New to CCCS of Buffalo
Small Businesses have the same issues as families - pressing financial demands, limited funds, and ineffective planning or budgeting. Frequently, the small business owner does not know where to turn.
Small Businesses, across Western New York, now have a resource to assist with their financial problems.
During a Small Business Coaching session, a Certifed Financial Counselor will:
A Certified Financial Counselor will:
- Thoroughly review personal and business financial issues/concerns
- Review income and financial goals
- Analyze expenses and cash flow: Formulate and/or adjust a budget specific to a client's needs and supply resources to help reduce costs
- Review credit score/ report and make recommendations to raise your credit score
- Evaluate business and/or personal debt and explore debt repayment options
Provide you a written overview of the financial situation with action steps to take. We also supplemental information regarding the recommendations and referrals for further community support.
This site is the exclusive property of CCCS of Buffalo Inc., copyright ©2020. All rights reserved.