Debt Free Pledge
PLEDGE TO BE DEBT FREE
In 2012, the average household had credit card debt of $15,266, mortgage debt of $149,667, and student loan debt of $32,559
(according to information from the Federal Reserve)
Click on the image for the pledge form
Send Your Complete Pledges back to CCCS
By Email: email@example.com
Advantages of Being Debt Free:
- You'll feel as though you got a raise. All the money that was going toward debt repayment is now yours to use as you see fit.
- With the extra money, you can begin or add to a savings account. This will allow you to establish an emergency fund, and save toward your goals for things such as a vacation, vehicle or home improvements.
- You'll have money to invest. You can stop paying interest on your debt, and instead put the money to work earning interest for you.
- Your credit report and credit score will improve, putting you in a better position to receive preferred rates if you need to borrow money in the future. Your insurance premiums could decrease since rates can be based on credit-worthiness.
- You can answer the phone and get the mail without the dread of collection notices.
- You'll be in a better financial position if you were to lose your job. By ridding yourself of the burden of overwhelming debt, you'll sleep better, be a better spouse, parent and employee, all because you've removed the cloud of debt that previously was your constant companion. By losing the debt, you lose the stress.
This site is the exclusive property of CCCS of Buffalo Inc., copyright ©2017. All rights reserved.