Student Loan Counseling
Facts about Student Loans - The Shocking Truth:
- 1 in 3 students struggle making payments
- Delinquency rates on student loan debt are nearly
twice that of other household debt
- Not even bankruptcy can get you out of student loan debt
Know Your Options...
Double the Debt Could Mean More Than Headaches for Current Student Loan Borrowers:
Click Here - Time Warner Cable News Featuring Noelle Carter
Helping Make Student Loans Manageable
Student Loan Counseling Session
During a Student Loan Counseling Session a financial counselor will:
- Review financial goals and student loan concerns
- Analyze living expenses
- Adjust a budget specific to a client's needs
- Supply resources to help reduce costs
- Review credit score and credit report
- Evaluate student loan debt
- Explore options for student loans including deferments, forbearances, alternative repayment plans, and consolidation loans
- Review the pros and cons to each option
- Assist in applying for appropriate option
- Assist in communicating with the student loan lender, as needed
- Provide a written overview of options with action steps to take
- Supplemental information regarding student loans and repayment options
Check out our very own Lisa Frankenberger at Money Nation here:
8 Big Ways to Pay off Student Loan Debt
Helping You With the Best Options Possible.
Call 712-2060 today!
As Seen on Channel 4 WIVB
This site is the exclusive property of CCCS of Buffalo Inc., copyright ©2018. All rights reserved.